When you are really tired yet want to prepare something healthy and tasty, i can say pasta can be the best choice. They can be made with lot of variations. The pasta type i used is farfalle. I didn’t add too much veggies. Just carrots and capsicum with onion and tomato. So let’s get started.
- Cooked pasta – 2 Cups.
- One Medium Sized Onion – Sliced lengthwise
- One Large Tomato – Sliced lengthwise
- Garlic – 5-7 pods Finely chopped
- Julienne Cut Carrots -2
- Julienne Cut Capsicum – 1
- Chili Flakes- 1 tablespoon
- Pepper Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- To begin making, in a preheated pan/wok add in some oil, wait for the oil to get heated up.
- In the hot oil, add finely chopped garlic. Add onion,tomato,carrots and capsicum and cook it for 3 mins. Add salt.
- Now its time to put cooked pasta and give it a stir. Mix it well so that it should well combined with the veggies.
- Finally add in chili flakes and pepper powder. You can Add more or less peeper powder depend on your spice level. Mix it and transfer it to serving plate.