My love towards baking is Endless 🙂 Authentic Indian Cookies, that can be prepared using very few ingredients. Yes !! Crispy yet Mouth melting. With the rich Flavor of Cardamom and Pistachio this cookie will make a magic. This will rock your Party and attract the Kids.Let us get started !!
- Maida (All Purpose Flour) – 1 cup
- Rava (Sooji) – 2 tsp
- Powdered Sugar -1/2 cup
- Salt – A pinch
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Butter -1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pistachio – 1 tsp Finely Chopped
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 3 tsp
- To start making the cookie, in a wide bowl, add in Maida,Rava,Baking powder and salt. Mix all dry ingredients together
- In another bowl, add butter,sugar and mix it. Using your whisk or hand mixer mix it together until it become smooth and soft. Add cardamom powder in the mix.
- Now into this mix, add our Maida,Rava and salt (Step 1).
- Add Vanilla Essence and milk and make a soft cookie dough.
- Grease the baking tray with some ghee/butter.Make a small small balls from a cookie dough, Press the ball in the center and make a patty like shapes and place it in the baking tray.
- Make some impression using fork and garnish it with some pistachio.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F for 10 mins, then place the baking tray inside the oven and bake the cookies for 15 mins.
- Then, take it out and you can see your cookies are soft. Set it aside, once it reaches room temperature, it will turn crispy 🙂
- Save it in an air tight container and taste it 🙂 Enjoy!!
Note: I used red color powder in small portion of my dough. You can use different color powder in your cookie dough to make it even more interesting.