Weekend is not complete without a barbecue and fun time with family and friends. I love posting this mouth watering dish. I like to serve it with some roughly chopped onion, home made green chutney and mayo.Garnishing it with some freshly chopped cilantro adds up to its flavor.
1.Chicken – 4 pieces drumsticks
2.Chili Powder – 1 tsp
3. Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
4. Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
5. Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
6. Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
7. Yogurt – 1/2 tsp
8.Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
9. Oil -1 tsp
10. Butter – to grease the foil
11. Lemon juice – 4 tsp
- In a running water, wash the drumsticks well and Using a sharp knife make slashes in it. Wash the drumsticks with some salt and turmeric powder.Clean it well and keep it aside.
- In a wide bowl, add in chili powder, coriander powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste,salt and yogurt. Mix it all well by adding water if needed and make a smooth tandoori masala paste.
- Add in drumsticks to the smooth tandoori masala paste with some oil, pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Set it aside for 30-45 minutes.
- After that, Grease your aluminum foil with some butter or oil and place the drumstick one next to other.
- Preheat the oven between 425 F and 450 F and bake for 25 to 30 mins on both sides or until the chicken is nicely done.
- Garnish it with some finely chopped cilantro and have it with some green chutney or Mayo. Happy weekend 🙂