I am super excited 🙂 🙂 Love posting this… Easy and mouth melting buns, can be done in few steps but you got to be really patient.But it is all worth it.let us get started 🙂
1.Butter -4 tsp
2. Sugar -2 tsp
3. Salt -1 tsp
4. Instant Raising Yeast -1 tsp
5. Milk – 1 cup
6. All purpose Flour – 1 and Half Cup
- In a preheated heavy bottom pan, add in butter and let it melt completely, now switch off the flame, add in milk,sugar,salt and stir it well.
- Now add in yeast and give it a nice mix.
- Add in one and half cup of all purpose flour and mix it with spatula.It will form a sticky dough.
- Close the lid and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After a hour you can see the dough almost doubles in size. Now mix it again with spatula for a minute and let it rest again for 30 more minutes.ha ha you got to be really patient 😉
- Then place the dough in the kitchen platform and dust it with some flour and start kneading the dough until it become soft. I approximately did 60 turns. And the dough become soft for me.
- Now cut the dough in quarters and then cut the quarter into thirds and make ball of equal size.((But i make a knot shaped ball to make it bit more interesting)) Place it in the baking tray
- Now, cover it with a tissue and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After a hour you can see the ball doubles in size.Now in a bowl have a melted butter.
- Brush some butter over the balls which is in the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven for 5 mins in 350F. Then place the baking tray inside the oven and bake it for 15-20 mins in 350F.
- After that, take out the tray brush some more butter on top. And let it cool 🙂
- That’s it. Yummy and soft pav ready :-)Happy Eating.