Party appetizer is always special for me 🙂 Since long weekend is approaching we all will surely have fun time with friends and relatives. The dishes we make on the party day should not be usual. So i planned to do a patty, which is not deep fried or baked. I used kuzi paniyaram pan to do this patty. This pan makes the dish healthy, in the sense like we are not going to use more oil.. This small small patties are attractive and kids will grab it and have it in a bite.
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- Carrot – 1
- Capsicum – 1/2
- Califlower – 8 forest
- Potato – 1 big size (washed and skin peeled)
- Onion -1(Finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp or less ( as per your spice level)
- Garam masala powder -1 tsp
- Besan : 2 Tsp
- In a pressure cooker add in all the veggies of your choice, add in some water with salt ,turmeric powder and pressure cook it for 3 whistles.
- After pressure release,drain out the water and smash all the veggies. now add in Besan, onion ,all dry powder and mix it all together.
- Pre heat the kuzi paniyaram pan and add some oil in the surface. Apply some oil in hands and Make a ball out of the smashed veggies.
- Now in a heated kuzi paniyaram pan place all the balls in a medium flame and cook it.
- If you see the edges turns brown flip it by adding some oil in the side and cook it again. Repeat it for all the smashed veggie ball.
- Serve it hot with mint chutney and tomato ketchup.Have fun :):)