I was planning to post my biscuits for a while, Finally, this is the day :)now let me share easy and fast making butter biscuits. I am not going to use so many ingredient. This is going to be a very simple one. You just need 5 ingredient. And forget to mention, its an egg less biscuits :):)
- Maida(All purpose flour) – 1 cup
- .Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup (Powdered)
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- In a bowl add in Butter and sugar, give it a gentle mix and make a smooth paste then add vanilla essence and mix it.whisk it all well and set it aside.
- In other bowl add Maida, salt and give it a mix.
- Now gently add in the flour mix to the smooth paste( paste from butter,sugar,vanilla essence)
- Make a dough by adding a tsp or more of water/milk . Wrap the dough in a plastic cover and refrigerate it for 25-30 mins. (refrigerating for a long time make the dough harder) so 30 mins should be a decent time.
- After 30 mins, unwrap the dough.Sprinkle some flour in the platform and place the dough in it. Start rolling out and make the cookies to your desire shape.
- Apply butter through out the baking tray and Place the cookies in it.
- Bake at 325 F for 20 mins until its lightly brown.
- Then, take it out and you can see your cookies are soft. Set it aside, once it reaches room temperature, it will turn crispy 🙂
- Save it in an air tight container and taste it 🙂 Enjoy!!