This is going to be a really easy dish with no cheese. The pasta which i posted few month back is veggie one with cheese. But now i am going to post a simple macaroni recipe . Topping the macaroni with an omelette, adds to the taste. You can even cut or make some cubes of some fried chicken or prawn and top it to your macaroni.It will adds up the flavor.
So now let us begin making our simple macaroni,
1.A medium size cup macaroni (Cooked in a boiled water with some salt and few drop of oil for 10 mins)
2.Pepper Powder : 1tsp or more
3. Soy sauce : half a tsp
4. Sriracha sauce : half a tsp
5.Olive oil : 1tsp
6.Salt ( To taste)
7. Chili flakes : Sprinkle while serving (optional)
8. Tomato : 2 blanched and make a smooth paste
9. Garlic : 5 clove(finely chopped)
10. Onion : 1/2 (Finely chopped)
11.Tomato ketchup : 1 tsp
12. Sugar : A pinch
1.In a pre-heated pan, add in a tsp of oil, once the oil got heated up add chopped garlic and saute it until the raw smell goes off. Now add onion and cook until it turns translucent.
2. Now it’s time to add tomato paste. Saute it for few mins. Now add soy sauce , Sriracha sauce, Tomato ketchup, chili flakes, pepper, few drop of water to get a paste consistency ,salt and sugar for caramelization and cook it for 2 mins.
3. Everything will blend and now you can see a smooth paste, add in the boiled macaroni and give it a mix.
4. Add the boiled macaroni to the smooth paste before serving.
5. Serve it hot. happy eating 🙂