Bay leaves -2
Fennel seed – 1/2 tsp
Onion – 3 medium sized
Tomato -2 medium sized
Ginger garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Sambar Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Water – One cup
Freshly crushed Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
- In a pre heated pan add 2 tsp of oil, once the oil got heated up add bay leafs ,clove and fennel seed. Then add Onion, let the onion caramelize.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, cook it until the raw smell goes off.
- Add tomato and saute it until it become soft and well mix with onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Then, add sambar powder,turmeric powder and salt. Cook it for a couple of mins.
- Add a cup of water, with lid on in a medium flame and cook it for 5-7 mins.
- Take off the lid and allow it to boil until it turns into a gravy consistency.
- Now add the boiled eggs ,give it a mix. Serve it hot with white rice.