It is a great side dish for spice food like briyani,kothu parota and so on. At summer we prefer to have it post lunch like a yogurt salad. It is a healthy and easy to do dish.
- Yogurt ( 1 large cup)
- Water (as needed)
- Cucumber (2 large cucumber finely chopped)
- Salt( as needed)
- Brown Sugar ( a pinch)
- Chat masala (as needed) (optional)
- Pepper ( a pinch)
- In a vessel, add yogurt followed by some water depend on the consistency you prefer. Give it a mix.
- Then add cucumber, a pinch of sugar and salt. Stir it so that yogurt and cucumber blend together.
- Finally top it with some chat masala and pepper. Happy eating.
Link to Cucumber raita