I am very happy to share this recipe since it is number one in my weekend dinner favorite list. Chapati noodles is something that can be done using leftover chapatis. It is so simple, healthy and delicious. I am sure kids like it to the fullest.
- Leftover chapati–4
- Veggies of your choice ( i used cabbage, bell-pepper, carrot )
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- soy sauce-1 tsp
- pepper–as needed
- salt-as needed
- garam masala-1 tsp ( add depending on your spice level)
- tomato ketchup-1 tsp
- Sugar-1/2 tspoon
- Chat masala (optional)
- First cut all the leftover chapati and veggies of you choice. Once its done, i am sure resting of the cooking takes few mins.
- In a preheated pan, add in some oil and add all the veggies. Saute it. Half cook the veggies so that it will be crunchy.
- Once all the veggies are half cooked add in some salt and garam masala. Give it a stir until the raw aroma of garam masala goes away. Then add soy sauce,tomato ketchup and saute it .
- At the final stage, add all the leftover chapthis, Simer the gas and give it a stir. Followed by adding some pepper and chat masala. Then add a tsp of sugar for caramelization. Make sure your not over cooking the chapthis.
- That’s it, Serve it hot with onion raitha. Happy eating!!
Attaching Yummly link to have a look at the image of Chapati Noodles